We have updated our health information system to indici™
indici™ is a brand new way for us to care for your health and wellbeing to record, control, access and share your health records. ManageMyHealth no longer works at our centre. You need to register for our new patient portal, my indici™. Passwords must be eight characters long, include at least one letter, two numbers and you cannot include your first, middle or last name.
We recommend you use Google Chrome internet browser to use my indici™ however you can use the latest version of Firefox, Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer 11 to access the site. You can download Google Chrome at www.google.com/chrome.
The new my indici™ sign up page will require four pieces of information – your:
– First, middle and last names.
– Date of birth.
– NHI (you can get this from MMH full website app/view profile if not known)
– Email (MMH username).
My indici™ will match all the information entered with your patient record from indici for its correctness, which will result in three possible scenarios.
– Full access: Enjoy the benefits of your my indici™ medical record.
– Partial access: Contact your practice for assistance.
– No access: Contact your practice for assistance.
Once registered on my indici™ you can work together with your health professional to develop and actively manage your health and lifestyle plans – at anytime, from any device. The my indici™ secure online system allows you to:
– View medical information
– See lab results
– Book appointments
– Request repeat prescriptions
– Share your personal health plans
– Get appointment reminders
– Communicate with your health professional via secure messaging, phone or video.
Once you have completed the registration process we recommend you make www.myindici.co.nz a “favourite” in your browser so you can access the site more easily. You will no longer need to access the ManageMyHealth website or application, please use my indici™ instead.Plus, our smartphone app can be found on the Android and Apple app stores.